Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
$1.05 - $11.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
$1.91 - $40.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Replacement Rotor Bolt kits for Formula rotors - 6/pack
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
Converting from V-brake to disc? Plug the holes with Origin-8 Boss Plugs. Boss plugs provide a finished look to your brake conversion while also preventing moisture and debris from getting into your bike. - Fits into fork brake boss holes for V-brake to disc conversion
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
Brass hose insert for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
- 40mm long brake blocks with hardware to fit basic caliper brakes
$4.58 - $13.26
- 72mm long forged aluminum holder with hardware to fit most linear brakes - Replacement inserts include retention pins, fit most 72mm aluminum holders
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
Switching over to hydraulic brakes? Secure your cables with Origin-8's Hydraulic Pass-thru inserts. They will securely hold the hydraulic hose in place while you ride. • Fits bicycles with pass-thru braze-ons • Holds hydraulic hose securely in place • Bag of 10
$4.93 - $12.30 $12.30 Up To 60% Savings
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
$4.99 - $5.99
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
Page 1 of 20 Next page